Cambridge Healthcare Services’ affiliated entities are providing 24-hour post-acute and long-term care to communities across California. We offer support services to these entities as they strive to be premier providers of nursing and rehabilitation services.
is to be the premier provider and employer by always doing the right thing.
Join our AIT program
What is an AIT?
An AIT is an Administrator in Training. This individual is a compassionate adult with the heartfelt desire to manage a skilled nursing facility by ensuring excellent care is provided to its patients by always doing the right thing.
Benefits of joining our AIT Program:
- Receive compensation as you train to become an Administrator (1,000 hours)
- Learn from experienced leaders
What happens once the Administrator test is passed?
- Upon successful completion of the AIT program, you are assigned a facility to manage
- Attend Cambridge Academy
- On going training throughout your career
- Expected to fully participate in all processes to achieve successful outcomes
Committed to a high level of customer service, successful at budgeting, knowledge of cost analysis, excellent communication skills, results oriented, and high integrity.
1 year of experience managing a business
Bachelors in Business, Gerontology or Health Care Administration